The Radius Missiology Conference (RMC) is an annual event for local churches and prospective cross-cultural gospel workers. It is our desire to partner with exhibitors, advertisers, and publishers whose wish to serve participants with resources and information that will enhance their ability to faithfully participate in The Great Commission.
All organizations seeking to participate in RMC2020 should fill out an application found at the bottom of this page. Please note that due to space, there is limited availability for exhibitors.
The deadline for turning in the RMC2020 Exhibitor Application is January 14, 2020.
What we provide:
- 4′ x 8′ table and chairs (upon request)
- Trash can
- Each exhibitor will receive four free registrations
Guidelines for Exhibitors:
- Sales: All sales are strictly prohibited for anyone other than Shadow Mountain Community Church and the bookstore hosted by Banner of Truth.
- Fundraising: No fundraising of any kind is allowed during the conference.
- Solitication: Approved exhibitors may distribute their organizational materials from their assigned booth space.
- Accommodations: Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- Supplies: The Exhibitor is responsible to bring all supplies.
- Audio: During conference hours no audio will be able to be used by exhibitors.
- Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close five minutes prior to plenary sessions.
- Setup: All exhibits must be set up by 9 p.m. on 23 June 2020. Takedown must be completed by 8 p.m. of the 25th.